Terms and Conditions
What can be returned?
All custom items cannot be returned. Damaged items due to shipping can be returned for a replacement only. No refunds since all products are custom made to order.
When do items need to be returned?
Damaged items due to shipping can be returned within 15 days.
Where do items need to be returned?
Please send items back to our office at: Thumbprint Guestbooks, 3276 E. Oakland Street, Gilbert, Arizona 85295
How do customers return items?
Please return all items with the same shipping tube provided.
Shipping for returns?
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Credit for returns?
We only replace damaged items and no credits will be issued for the purchase.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Thumbprint Guestbooks.com by CDP Commercial, LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3276 E. Oakland Street, Gilbert, AZ 85295. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thumbprint Guestbooks.com by CDP Commercial, LLC’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: Please see contact page
By Phone: 480-788-4862
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
What do you ship?
All products are shippable with no restrictions
When do you ship?
We ship our products within 4-7 days. If rush order is selected, we will ship within 48 hours.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to all countries
How do you ship?
We ship via USPS
Rates to ship?
Domestic Shipping (USA): USPS First Class Mail Domestic $ 6.50, Second Day Air $ 36
USPS International Rates: International Standard $ 20 (10-21 days) NO TRACKING, International Priority Air $ 40 (6-12 days) WITH TRACKING, International Express Air $ 53 (3-5 days) WITH TRACKING
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
Tracking number will be provided via email
In-store pick up option?
We business is web only and does not allow in-store pickup.
Recycling of packing materials?
We do not use recycled materials.